Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Theme Day - Contrast

The first day of each month, the City Daily Photo Blog web site hosts a Theme Day, where participants can post photographs expressing their interpretation of a common theme. This month, the theme is Contrast. Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

I had a surprisingly difficult time choosing a photo for this theme; I think that's a good thing. Makes me think a bit. I wandered downtown, to the site of our soon to be destroyed building called City Center. While fishing for ideas, I saw this claw resting in the shadow of the still standing building and it didn't dawn on me until I looked at it on the computer that this is a very contrasty photo. Brute force and ignorance on my part for this month's theme. I'll have to try thinking for next month!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting mix of shadow and light. That machine has a lot of work to do! Happy Theme Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're taking down the city center? Where we played soccer?!

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin