Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mars?

Although it looks like a monochrome photo, it's actually colour. No tinkering with the camera and I don't own Photoshop... this is straight from the camera.

As I was getting into the car yesterday morning I was struck by the way the ow morning light looked on the... the... I don't know what to call it. It's that snow stubble that gets left behind when the winds blow all the loose snow away. This is the street right next to the car, with the camera lifted of the ground about a foot.

I have no idea why, but I really like this one.

2 comments:

  1. Portland Oregon Daily Photo sends you heartfelt wishes for the new year. May your 2009 be filled with good health, riches of the mind and heart, loved ones returning home, an increased respect for our fragile planet, and the cessation of wars across the Earth.

    I like this photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah brilliant - shows that simple ideas can produce marvellous results the textures are gorgeous - the thumbnail doesn't do photos like this justice.

    - just seen my first coal tit of the year at the bird feeder - o yes - happy new year

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin