Sadly, I have turned on comment moderation. I escaped the spammers for several years, but alas that innocent time is past. I refuse to put on word verification - I have so much trouble with it that I definitely restrict my commenting because of it. Sorry for the hassle and thanks for visiting!
I'm using a Panasonic Lumix G1. It's a Micro Four Thirds format camera. I'm still getting used to it after a few years. I wrote up a page on how I post the camera settings. Hopefully it isn't complete gibberish!
I'm building the list of bloggers who link to me. I feel rude for not returning the favour earlier.
A viola player by the tug of my heart, sidetracked by a career in technology. My favourite programming language is solder, and I'm a ham radio operator because it's an excuse to build lots of strange stuff.
I started a photo blog because of the beauty I first saw in Eric Tenin's Paris Daily Photo. Through him, I discovered the City Daily Photo ring, and I thought I'd give it a whirl. I'm not as dedicated as he is though, so I do miss some days.
The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.
Great picture of the sun filtering through the fog.
ReplyDeleteLeering over trees,
ReplyDeletefog-shrouded sun, the voyeur,
catches glimpse of me!
Pick a sky, either sky:
Celestial café
Shrouded
Lovely looks like mine too. Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteSkyWatchFriday~Gloomy
Beautiful Capture! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletePixellicious Photos