Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Partly cloudy

It's not just a weather forecast - it's a whole season!  Well, it can sure seem that way sometimes.  The image quality isn't great - I shot through my bedroom window (which can use some cleaning).  This was the last blue I saw - the 'partly cloudy' became 'fully overcast'.

F Number5.6
Lens ID-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/800
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO100
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

2 comments:

  1. lovely view of the sky..Schwarzwald is also a beautiful place in Germany..i always love to travel when finances allowed..

    thanks for your visit.

    Travel Euroasia
    Europe Travel Pad
    Countryside Trip
    Travel Snapshots

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin