Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Slate roof


This is a slate roof.  The thumbnail doesn't do it justice - click to enlarge it and see the patterns the roofers put in that roof.  he sun was just right for me to get this.  It's the roof of the First United Methodist Church, whose front is on State Street; this is the back.  Amazing work.

I'll be away for a week or so; I hope to set up some posts on auto-pilot, but it's very hectic.  Getting ready for the annual ARRL VHF June ham radio contest...

F Number8.0
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/1600
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO200
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

1 comment:

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin