Search This Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2012

September theme day - People Watching


On the first of the month, the City Daily Photo community chooses a theme that we each try to interpret.  This month, the theme is People Watching.  The much-loved portal is still unavailable, but there is an alternate site where many of us have linked in.

I'm not really a photographer of people.  About the only place I seem to have people in my photographs is when I am at the downtown Greenmarket.  Every Sunday, local farmers and crafters gather downtown to sell their wares.  It's a lot of fun to try all the goodies.  I personally like supporting all these local farmers. This particular day was quite warm, and I'd sat myself down on the curb and was fiddling with the old 35mm film lens I have on the digital camera.  It turns out to be a serendipitous photo.  As I was watching the Mu Mu Muesli lady, she was watching customers.  People watching squared!

LensMinolta MD 50mm f1.4
F Numberunrecorded, probably f/4
Focal Length50.0 mm
Exposure Time1/1000
Exposure ProgramAperture-priority AE
ISO100
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

8 comments:

  1. Markets are great for people watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really a photographer of people myself, so I like your picture even more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great picture, which provides proof, that real and honest life happens behind the fast passing scene of technology.

    Please have a wonderful new month ahead. Hope to see you again.

    daily athens photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shalom Buck. This is a fun picture and I love the name Mu Mu Muesli lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! So many things going on all at once. Such a nice photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Markets are great place to take shots on "people watching!. Well done, man!

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin