Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sumac buds

Another rhizome plant, the sumac is a very common sight any place the mower doesn't get to on a regular basis.  These plants grow very quickly, and once established are very hard to get rid of.  I understand that the berries are edible but I never tried it.  Maybe this autumn will be my chance!  I think it is very cool that the new leaves will bud right where the old ones dropped off.   And that will be very soon by the looks of these stems.


LensMinolta MD 50mm f/1.4
F Numberunrecorded, probably f/4
Focal Length50.0 mm
Exposure Time1/250
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO100
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin