Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Rainbow

I am a sucker for rainbows!  This one was very late in the day, which is why it is so low on the... the horizon I guess I'll call it.  It's been rainy here.  Rain almost every day.  West of here, the Mohawk River is at or above flood stage and it's quite high here, but not flooding over her banks.  Had 3 separate thunderstorms move through, and this was after the second one.  The rain had moved east of here, as most weather does, and the sun was shining brightly while the trailing edge of the storm still put sprinkles on Albany and Troy.  I couldn't resist.

F Number5.6
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/2000
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO125
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin