Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2009

Skywatch Friday

It's Skywatch Friday again! It's supposed to be warm - above freezing for most of the day - and the conditions most likely to bring that about are: clouds. Uniform cloud cover. I know where the sun is but I'll be darned if I can get as much of a hint of it in a photo!

Instead, I thought I'd pop in a dash of colour. I hope it's not a case of too little sky. Do visit the serious Skywatch Friday posters and see the sky from their perspective!

1 comment:

  1. where are the stars?
    I do like your last skywatch (februar 27)., and your photos af snow before and after.
    As you can see it's "almost" spring in Britany(France), I say almost because yesterday and to day also it's cold again ...but we hope because we see the flowers, and the birds are singing .

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin