Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Skywatch Friday

I've been getting ready for the June ham radio contest so I've been spending some time up in the hills on the southwest side of the valley. The sky is a lot bigger up there and the sunsets are beautiful.

A group of photobloggers post a photo of their skies each Friday - it's called Skywatch Friday. Click the link to see photos from round the world.



On a personal note, I'd like to thank the people who've stopped by and left comments recently. I do read every single one, but I've been too busy to visit and reply back. I deeply appreciate you and I will be visiting as soon as I can!

Thank you so much for your supportive words!

3 comments:

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin