Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Apple picking

We went apple picking Sunday. The weather was gorgeous and we thought it would be a great day to spend outdoors. Unfortunately, most of the orchards were already done with 'U-Pick' apples. Apparently the odd frost and thaw cycles in the spring made the trees finish early.

This particular apple is very tiny, as you can see by my fingers. Tiny, yet still perfectly formed and ripened.

I apologise for not posting. I haven't been motivated lately and I can't really say why. I shall try to keep up with the rest of the community and post every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin