Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Last rose?

I didn't take good care of the roses this year.  I started out with the best of intentions but somehow the season ran away from me and I didn't do a good job.  Bugs ate so many rose leaves... I can't believe there is something that likes them!  But the plants somehow thrive despite my abuse.  Here we are, in the middle of October and she has bloomed again - with more buds in the wings!  Nature is amazing.

F Number5.6
Lens ID-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/60
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO400
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin