Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Leafy path






We took a bicycle ride through Vale Cemetery, and while the youngest was down in the creek bed, I wandered along the path a bit.  Last year's twin storms (Irene and Lee) washed out a lot of this path, and it got a new layer of gravel in the spring.  That's usually noisy to walk on, but not now, with this thick blanket of quiet leaves.

F Number5.6
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length14.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 28.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/200
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO400
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

3 comments:

  1. Nothing like the crunch and soft foot-fall of walking on newly fallen leaves in the Fall. You're making me miss up-north!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there was a way to post the smell... damp leaves, wooded path, racoons. So distinctive and yet almost impossible to describe. I wish I had a better vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin