Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Skywatch Friday


I took this photo because of those two scruffy birds.  Yes, they're pigeons.  Common, everyday pigeons.  When I was a lad (oh, here we go...) no, wait a minute.  When I was young, it seemed that every house had pigeons on the roof.  There were pigeons in the street, pigeons eating breadcrumbs on the sidewalk, pigeons everywhere.  But as an adult (who, me?) I don't see many of these birds.  In fact, I see more hawks here at my house than I see pigeons.  Apparently, whatever it is that eats pigeons has multiplied.  It's probably hawks.

A group of photobloggers post a photo of their skies each Friday - it's called Skywatch Friday. Click the link to see photos from round the world.

 


LensMinolta MD 50mm f/1.4
F Numberunrecorded
Focal Length50.0 mm
Exposure Time1/400
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO100
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin