Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

Furry fellow


These squirrels are galloping all over the place.  This one had just been raiding the neighbour's trash can.  He 'hid' a pizza crust on my window sill and then raced through the front garden to reach the safety of this tree.  He is about 10 feet high.  I stand over 6 feet high.  This makes him a bit nervous, but I moved slowly enough that he didn't try to leap into the street to escape.  These are about the last green leaves left anywhere on the street.  I expect them to be gone within the week.

F Number5.6
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/30
Shooting ModeManual
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO200
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin