Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I want THAT one


Walking through the greenhouse, looking at all the flowers.  I have to admit to being pretty much overwhelmed, when my eye alights upon this scene.  An expanse of white flowers in flats... and this one open space.

I giggled at the thought that someone looked these over and deliberately chose that one over all the others.  Mostly because I couldn't tell the difference between the individuals. I don't know whether to envy the discerning ability on the purchaser or pity them for being that particular.  I'm still giggling...

F Number5.6
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length14.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 28.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/200
Exposure ProgramProgram AE
ISO100
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin