Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blogging buddy

My blogging buddy
This is Huckleberry.  He's a rescue so we aren't exactly sure how old he is but he's at least 15 years old.  When I sit down at the computer, Huck jumps up and insists on sitting on my lap.  If I'm unavailable, he goes for the lap of my oldest son.  I don't know if I've ever seen him on my wife or the little guy.  Cats are funny that way; they choose 'their people' and that's that.







F Number5.6
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1
Exposure ProgramProgram AE
ISO400
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

4 comments:

  1. My blogging buddy is my dog. He keeps my feet warm. Nice photo here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Buck thanks for stopping by. Your cat is sweet. I havr 2 and love them. Your photos and web page are great. I am following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like his name Huckleberry. Great portrait for him. Happy weekend!
    Full Moon

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin