Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dancing!

On the way to the Greenmarket on Sunday, we saw these people dancing.  In the street.  In the rain.  Enjoying themselves!

It turns out they are from St George's church.  Their annual Greek Festival will be held downtown next week.  But they're starting early!  They danced and handed out flyers to shoppers at the Greenmarket.  Very good thinking!





F Number8.0
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/200
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO400
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

2 comments:

  1. The idea of dancing in the rain puts a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that was Greek dancing. It's one of my favorite festivals of the year.

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin