Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

San Antone


I spent 5 days in Buffalo last week.  At the Convention Center, the Erie County Mounted Reserve Unit had several officers on several days.  This is San Antone (Justice is on the other side)..  Both horses I met were wonderful, and the officers extremely friendly and justifiably proud of their companions.  You can guess that I don't see horses all that often; these were a treat.

Albany has a mounted unit as well, but the Erie County Sheriff's unit is somewhat unique in that the officers own the horses and are responsible for all aspects of their upkeep.  I haven't met the Albany horses yet, but now I want to!

F Number8.0
Lens ID-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length16.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 32.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/50
Exposure ProgramAperture-priority AE
ISO400
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin