Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Skywatch Friday


I work close to the Albany airport, but oddly enough I don't get many airplane photos.  I need to get out more!  The sky today is just like this photo taken two weeks ago.  It hasn't rained here in quite a while; a very dry spring.  I'm not complaining, but I do hope it rains when the farms start planting..

A group of photobloggers post a photo of their skies each Friday - it's called Skywatch Friday. Click the link to see photos from round the world.
 


F Number7.1
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/320
Exposure ProgramProgram AE
ISO100
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful capture of the frozen in motion blades against the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blue sky and amazing & rare capture. Hope you'll see more from time to time. Thanks for sharing.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin