Search This Blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

Surprise at the college

I thought I'd go over to Union College and get some photos of the Nott Memorial as the sun was going down. Took the whole family, including the dog. Imagine our surprise when we met a lovely young lady walking her dog... and her conures.

Yes, conures. Plural. This rascal was grooming her dog! He's a Green-cheeked Conure. We were enthralled. Our dog got along famously with hers, and the little one was thrilled to watch the birds walking about.

To be clear, this is all outdoors, on the walk next to the memorial. What a wonderful surprise!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's amazing that she could let them sit on the dog and not have to worry about them flying off!

    Thanks for leaving a comment on Glasgow DP - it's much appreciated, and i hope you visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous capture. I'm so glad you said what it was plus the link. I would have been googling images for ages.

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin