Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Easter Lily

No, this isn't an old post escaping from a time vortex. And yes, this really is an Easter Lily. I have a personal weakness regarding plants. I can't throw them out. When we receive an Easter Lily, I keep watering it until it's safe to plant outside. And so now we have a collection of Easter Lilies in the front yard.

When allowed to bloom on their own schedule, they start in the middle of June hereabouts, and last for perhaps two weeks. This bloom is one of the last on the plant for this year. They smell so wonderful just outside the window!

2 comments:

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin