Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Still blooming

When the frost hit, we moved as many of our flowers inside as we could. Well, inside isn't quite right either; these are on an unheated porch. It gets the morning sun for a little while. Wouldn't you know it - it's blooming again! Protected from the wind, the porch probably hasn't got much below freezing yet. I wouldn't say they're thriving, but they sure haven't given up yet!

This is one of the first photos I've taken with my new Panasonic DMC-G1. It's one of the micro four thirds cameras. I'll have to see how I like it compared to the old Coolpix 950. I already like being able to easily adjust shutter speed and F-stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin