Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Baby American Toad

Walking in Vale on the side of the pond and I heard scrabbling at my feet.  Faint, but distinct.  Looking down, I saw several of these baby American Toads hopping out of my way.  Who can resist picking up a baby?  Not me, and the little creature seemed quite happy (not hoppy!) as long as I wasn't enclosing it in my hand.  It perched here for a good 5 minutes before I placed it gently back on the forest floor.

F Number5.6
Focal Length40.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 80.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/50
Exposure ProgramProgram AE
ISO200
Exposure Compensation0
FlashNo Flash

1 comment:

  1. I am in awe! this image made me gasp. It is so perfect, yes? perfect little frog!

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin