Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Fishing in Vale

One thing that's interesting: I've seen more people fishing down in Vale than there were before the construction.  There's a wide path down the south side of the east pond, and it makes it much nicer to set up.  You can cast without getting caught in the bushes and trees behind you.

I've seen carp, bass and sunfish in the pond.  The carp tend to school in the middle; the sunnies can be seen hovering over their nests in the shallows, and the bass hang out around the fallen trees.

F Number5.6
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length45.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 90.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/30
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO100
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

1 comment:

  1. I am not a fisherman, but I love the atmosphere in this shot!

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin