Search This Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Vandalism

When I'm in the cemetery, I'm always conscious of the head stones, and don't walk on people's graves.  Then, there are those who deliberately vandalise the stones, knocking them over for fun.  There are cameras in Vale, and rewards for turning in vandals, but few seem to get caught.  This one in particular seemed poignant to me.

F Number3.5
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length14.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 28.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/30
Exposure ProgramProgram AE
ISO320
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

1 comment:

  1. What is it about cemeteries and vadalism? This is ded wrong.

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin