Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sunset over Bascom Lodge

In September, I go for 5 days to Mt Greylock, MA to participate in a ham radio contest.  When I get back I can hear faint Morse code in every fan and motor.  And it'll take me a few days to use my own call sign on the air after using the contest group's call so often.  It's a good time; familiar faces converge on the place from as far away as Virginia.

This September's contest was a little hard; we had solid rain during Thursday's setup.  It was solid fog with scattered showers on Friday, and Saturday was wet in the morning, clearing into the afternoon.  When, of course, we no longer need to be outside!

This is the sunset on Saturday, 14 Sep 2013.  The building is Bascom Lodge, built in the 1930s.

F Number5.0
Focal Length26.0 mm
Exposure Time1/40
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO160
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin