Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2009

Avon Market

As long as I'm thinking about local establishments, I thought I'd show Avon Market. Avon is an old fashioned meat market. The kind of place nestled in a residential section of the city, where people can walk down the street, pick up their food and walk home. Not many of these places left any more - it's all major supermarket chains like Hannaford and Price Chopper. Sure, the big chains have a meat counter and they'll even cut your meat to order if you ask them to, but Avon will do their best to order what you want. They recognise us on sight and they never fail to give the little one a slice of cheese or pepperoni.

Good people, good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin