Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lance is on the case


I have been a viola player for... hm, about 40 years give or take.  All my life, I've lived with cats who like to sleep in my viola case while I play.  I just recently got this wonderful Bam case from my cousin Frank who's a local luthier.  This is literally the first time I've opened it up in the house and it didn't take Lance 2 minutes to walk over and settle in.  I didn't even have time to but the neck bridge on!  It's nice to see the tradition continue.  I guess.

F Number4.8
Lens IDLUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm F3.5-5.6
Focal Length23.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 46.0 mm)
Exposure Time1/30
Exposure ProgramProgram AE
ISO800
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOn, Fired

1 comment:

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin