Search This Blog

Friday, March 13, 2009

Skywatch Friday

It's another Skywatch Friday. Click the link for the other, official participants.

Yes, it's still grey. We had some hours of sun here and there, but this is upstate NY and this is what winter's like.

Well, winter is almost over, and these Canada Geese are a happy sonic reminder of that. I can hear them honking away as they fly back north from their winter in the sunny south. I got lucky and this flock flew overhead when I was outside with the camera.

I can't explain why, but these geese always make me smile as they fly overhead, mindless of the worries and troubles of those of us who are earthbound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin