Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2009

Skywatch Friday

It's Skywatch Friday again. Follow the link to the other participants round the world as they post their skies.

Sometimes, the best sky is way down low, hiding between the houses, peeping between the tree branches. The sky in the clear, above my head that is, is pretty uninspiring. Down on the horizon, it's pretty neat. I think the whole point of Skywatch Friday is to take advantage of 'found' imagery rather than an expression of the photographer's art in creating one, so I don't feel too bad about the result here.

1 comment:

  1. I see you extended the picture to make it wider. You can delete the background picture and then make it the same color as the extension. I suppose you know all that.

    We had thunderstorms last night and lots of rain and lightening.

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin