Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

Setting sun on cloud


Taken on our way to see the fireworks on the 4th.  I decided to tr out my much loved Minolta MD 50mm f1.4 lens.  I'd forgotten how wonderful those 35mm film lenses feel!


A group of photobloggers post a photo of their skies each Friday - it's called Skywatch Friday. Click the link to see photos from round the world.
 

LensMinolta MD 50mm f1.4
F Number1.4
Focal Length50.0 mm
Exposure Time1/400
Exposure ProgramManual
ISO100
Exposure Compensation0
FlashOff, Did not fire

1 comment:

  1. I like that the shape of the lit cloud mirrors the shape of the silhouetted trees. This is my first visit to your blog, Buck. Hope you enjoy your new Lumix. One of my cameras is an LX-3 and I have captured some amazing images with it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin