Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Car wash / reunion

My oldest had weekend leave, and the youngest decided it was time to help big brother wash the car. Which, of course meant fooling around with the camera. Well, electrons are cheap, so why not?

After washing and waxing, the car looked wonderful. I certainly never had a car that looked so nice, good for him!

Anyway, the little guy was taking all sort of photographs, and this one sort of grabbed my eyeballs. I wish I had his sense of proportion. I suspect he's one of those natural artists.

For anyone keeping track, yes that's a very old digital camera. It's a Nikon Coolpix 950. 2.1 megapixels. Yeah, I know it's like an antique, but it's my wife's hand-me-down. My previous camera (I still love it so!) is a 35mm Minolta SRT-SC2, made in the early 1960s. Full manual (only), I know every control on that old camera. We thought I should try to adapt to digital before spending money on one...

1 comment:

  1. love the obesity shown in reflection :-)

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin