Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just started

The news has been filled with the plight of the people in Washington DC and Virginia. They got quite a lot of snow and unlike us, don't have the equipment to deal with it. Up here, we've had very little snow this year. A storm is moving through today and tonight though, and the forecast is for 6 inches (15cm) by tomorrow morning. That's pretty easy for us to handle; especially since we don't have high snow banks.

The snow started minutes before I took this photo. I wanted some way to show the snowfall but quickly realised it's not as easy as it sounds to capture snow falling! I took this by pointing the camera at a black car's door so the snow would show up. It isn't what I wanted, but I thought it was an interesting effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin