Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Shopping mall fountain

I went to Rotterdam Square Mall for the first time in what seems like years. A lot has changed; the carousel is gone, the book store too. One thing is the same: the fountain in the middle.

I remember that it used to be taller than this, but my son tells me that the height depends on the day - sometimes it is much taller than this. It was a good excuse to work on my Tenin Technique though! It's hard to make out at this angle, but there are many coins in this fountain, each one a wish to bring someone good luck.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Chinese New Year! Xīn nián kuài lè!

1 comment:

  1. thank goodness some things never change.
    & I think Eric would be proud!

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin