Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Falling snow

I was too lazy to go out and take a real photo, so I stepped outside, snapped this and called it a day. I feel a bit ashamed, but this is what the weather has been like. We've got 3 inches of new snow and are expecting 8 more during the day today. Many of the sidewalks have an inch o hard packed ice on them, so it's going to be tricky walking for a while. The good news is that the temperature will rise almost to the freezing point, which will seem like a heat wave!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, this is a great photo, and I don't blame you for not going out in this. I have never seen snow like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that perspective and good for you for staying in, at least until the "heat wave."

    ReplyDelete
  3. buckle down and stay inside - hope you have enough stock of food in.

    ReplyDelete

The spammers have struck. Due to this I will be moderating all comments. Sorry for the hassle, but it's the only choice because I refuse to turn on word verification.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin